Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Multilanguage Site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Multilanguage Site

Multilanguage Site 5 years, 3 months ago #28

• Rob
Hi, on the product description you specify the following: "Language Independent - You can translate strings to your language." Does this refer to the front-end strings in the actual coming soon page or the back-end?

I need to be able to show the coming soon page in at least two languages, is this possible, if so how?

Also I was not able to view the coming soon page even after logging out as an administrator, I had to delete my browsing data (cookies)... Is this how it is supposed to work? Is this is an issue with Joomla?

Thanks.

Re: Multilanguage Site 5 years, 3 months ago #29

Hi Rob,

JComingSoon is language independent referes to both back-end and front-end.

1). Back-end translation:
You can find a file named 'en-GB.com_comingsoon.ini' under administrator/language/en-GB/. It's a standard Joomla language file. That means if you want to translate back-end strings. Copy 'en-GB.com_comingsoon.ini' to your language folder and rename it to '[language_code].com_comingsoon.ini'.

2). Front-end translation:
You can translate all possible front-end strings/text to your language from admin panel. I am pointing to these strings/text - Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Enter your email address etc...

So you can not translate front-end strings into more than 1 language. But if you need this feature just drop your ideas to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and we will try to include them in future release.

Logout issue:
That must be Joomla issue. But please mention your Joomla version and JComingSoon version here. So we can look into this matter and find possible solution for you.

Regards,
Ronak
Last Edit: 5 years, 3 months ago by Ronak Bhagdev.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds